We are pleased to share that, effective May 7, 2020, McBride Remodeling has been given the okay to resume working on construction projects. Our production team members have all been reactivated and we are busy rebuilding our construction schedules. In other words, we are open for business!
Of course, it’s far from a return to business as usual. COVID-19 has altered the way all businesses will be operating for the foreseeable future. McBride Remodeling is no exception. For the health and well-being of our team members, clients, and trade partners, we will be strictly adhering to the CDC guidelines for safety and social distancing in the office and out in the field. See our Safety Checklist below for more details.
Many thanks to our team members who continued to work from home throughout the stay-at-home order to keep projects moving through design and planning. Our production team members, who were furloughed, stayed busy working on projects around their homes. They are a talented group and we could not be prouder of them. Follow this link to see photos and learn more about their projects.
Thanks also to our clients who reached out with messages of encouragement and support throughout this challenging period. Your continued faith and loyalty mean more to us than you know. For those of you with active construction projects, we look forward to moving those projects through the construction phase as quickly and safely as possible.
For anyone looking for assistance remodeling or opening their vacation home for the season, we encourage you to contact us to start a conversation. We have become adept at video conferencing, but our office is open for any who would like to visit “masked-face to masked-face” for an in-person consultation.
McBride Remodeling Safety Checklist
These are uncertain times for all of us but McBride Remodeling is committed to providing you excellent results—safely and efficiently. With 38 years of experience and a reputation for high-quality work, we have developed a streamlined, customer-centric approach. In these uncertain times, we want to make sure safety is at the forefront of all we do for our clients. To that end, we have developed the following safety checklist to assist in rising to the challenges presented by COVID-19.
- To ensure that both clients and team members are aware of the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services guidelines for COVID-19, we will provide copies, and ensure that all parties are adhering to them. This includes having and using Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) such as masks, gloves and hand-sanitizer; regularly washing our hands with soap and water and maintaining social distancing while workers are on the work site.
- We will have daily communication as we work in your home. Any issues or concerns that may arise will be known in real time for swift resolution.
- McBride Remodeling will not have any workers in your home if they are sick, exhibit signs of illness or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19. Similarly, you as well will inform us when we are on the work site if anyone in the home is sick, exhibiting signs of illness or has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
- Stopping the spread of COVID-19 is everyone’s responsibility. We pledge to do our part and expect our clients and trade partners to do the same.
- The required use of PPE is an additional cost of doing business and the McBride team will use what is necessary to be safe and to get the job done.
Together we can meet the challenges we face with COVID-19. With your help and commitment, we will maintain a safe work environment while delivering the excellent outcome we are known for in the industry. We are in this together and as a token of our appreciation, McBride Remodeling will absorb the cost of the additional PPE and related procedures we have implemented to keep all safe and healthy.
Thank you again for your continued support!